Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April 30, 2008

Good morning!

....I'm one tired girl this morning. I went to bed too late (not by choice) and I haven't made it to my kitchen to get my SXinney Water yet. I woke up earlier than usual, (I wish I was still sleeping...) But that's okay, birds are singing right outside my window and that always warms my heart. I woke up early because I'm speaking on the LIV FIT Radio Show this evening at 7:00 pm MST. Whenever I have a big event my mind is always rearing to go, I generally don't sleep very well the night before.... so that's why my body woke up over an hour earlier than usual. BTW, anyone can watch the radio show just log onto http://www.zxoom.us/. We'll be focusing on fitness, it will be very informative and a lot of fun! I'm honored to represent ZXoom. Liv SXinney has been an answer to my prayers, I feel so blessed to be part of such an amazing team!!!! :)

My sweet friend Kellyann forwarded me a kind email last night about being a Fabulous Woman, that I'd like to share with you.

'The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.'

Live simply...
Love generously...
Care deeply...
Speak kindly...

It's sooo true! I loved it! I'm a very optimistic person. I practice positive affirmation daily. I teach my children to Dream Big because dreams really do come true! And to attract the love and blessings we all want in our lives we must love and care for ourselves first. That means to speak and think kindly of oneself, then you'll find it easier to feel lovingly towards others as well. So each time you look in the mirror say sincerely, "I love you!" or another positive affirmation like, "I feel look & feel terrific!" The more you do this the happier you'll be. It's wonderful! I really focus on being and giving love - that's what makes the world go round! ;P

Well, I need to get my SW and vitamins now. I must admit that its nice to wake up before everyone else. It's so peaceful and quiet.... it's a good time to ponder and set my intentions for today's events. So I better go! Remember to keep smiling and have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment