Friday, May 2, 2008

May 2, 2008

Hi there,

This morning is absolutely beautiful! The sun is shining and the birds are singing, and I have a smile on my face! My kids are off to school so I'm taking a moment to relax and enjoy the moment with my bottle of SXinney Water next to me. I seriously can't seem to start my day off without it anymore... :P

Anyway, yesterday was a difficult day for me, I saw a horrific accident on the way home from SLC, it made me cry. I pray that the family members involved and left behind are being blessed with comfort and peace. I raelly thought about how grateful I am for my healthy happy family. In just a few seconds that poor family's life was literally turned upside down... my heart still aches for them. Life really is so precious. It always makes me sad for those who sincerely don't appreciate & respect their family members and friends... life's way too short not to. I woke up with a lot of gratitude to Heavenly Father. It seriously was heartbreaking to see the accident, it was a sight I'm sure I won't soon forget.

But on the bright side it's going to be a warm weekend. That means I'll be able to ride my horses a ton! Yeah! I love to ride and live for the warm weather so I can get out and play. And my family loves to play in the barn and spend time with Page & Flash too. We seriously are in heaven when were in our backyard (that's where our barn is). I'm grateful that spring is finally here.

Well, I better get going, I have a full schedule once again. Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment