Saturday, May 3, 2008

May 3, 2008

Good Morning...

It's such a beautiful morning. Our puppy, Chance, woke me up this morning, he's so adorable! But unfortunately I'm not feeling very well.... Ugh! I have a soar throat and my head hurts, what a bummer! Oh well, I guess I'll be laying low today. That means no exercising for me, again...

I have a hard time resting I have to admit. I like to stay very active especially on Saturdays. My kids love Saturday mornings! They always go out & play in our backyard - they love the morning air. They're out doing sidewalk chalk on our patio - it warms to my heart to watch & hear them laugh & play together. My son made a big Liv SXinney logo - how cute is that! I'm telling you, I love the stuff and so does my family. We have a lot of fun together on the weekends - I truly live for my family. On Saturdays we clean our home and muck out the stalls in the barn. Believe it or not but spending time in the barn is very therapeutic. We spend a lot time with Page & Flash, they get lots of attention, they're very spoiled. They get extra grooming and exercise on the weekends. (It's important to me that my horse are in great shape too.) And now I'm not feeling well enough to enjoy the outdoors with them... sigh... Oh well, life is good so I'll just have to appreciate my R&R...

I guess I'll just rest and read a lot today. And I'll be thinking happy thoughts of gratitude so my body will recover more quickly. The power of the mind is incredible. I'm very grateful for my healthy body; its just telling me that I need to slow down a bit - I've been so busy lately. I'll be back on top very soon I'm sure.

Thank you for reading my blog. I sincerely enjoy helping others and I hope you find my blogs uplifting and insightful. I also appreciate your emails - I really do love hearing from you all.

Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment